Yoga in Cirencester
Terms & Conditions
For everyone's safety all students must have had their Covid vaccinations and be prepared to take a lateral flow test prior to attending a class.
1. Can I just drop in to the classes?
Unfortunately not. This allows for continuity and a more personalised style of yoga making it more easily adaptable to individual levels of ability.
It also helps to build a mutually supportive group environment.
2. What about missed classes? Can I make them up?
If sometimes you can’t make your normal yoga class it may be possible to attend another class during the booking period.
3. Must I inform you if I can’t make it to a class or if I want to make up a missed class?
4. Are refunds available?
Refunds are only available because of emergency hospitalisation.
5. Is it possible to transfer or carry forward a booked course to a future term?
6. What if I’m away or go on holiday, ill, or self-isolating, do I still have to pay for that class?
Yes unless its a case of emergency hospitalisation.
Holiday absences count as a missed class, but subject to availability, you are welcome to ‘make up’ the missed class at another time throughout the paid term.
Please Note: When you book a place you are deemed to be accepting the booking terms.
Please do not be offended, in the event of you deciding to cancel or miss classes, by these terms being upheld.